We aim to make our event accessible to a wide range of athletes, volunteers, and officials.
We have the official FFTri Label Mixité, which is an initiative to ensure equality between men and women and all participants in our triathlon and to recognize that we encourage beginner and female athletes to take part in our events.
• Bilingual commentators ensure that both French & English-speaking athletes have access to all information on race day.
• Despite the challenging nature of the MMA Triathlon, we offer 3 different courses, which we hope encourages a variety of athletes, including disabled, first-time triathletes and relay team members.
• All athletes are supported and encouraged equally, regardless of their age, race, gender, and ability.
MMA Triathlon committee are passionate about encouraging participation in sport, we understand that having fun, socializing, being challenged and improving fitness are paramount for encouraging participation in sport. Our aim is to ensure that every athlete feels encouraged and supported.
We are striving to make the event as enjoyable and friendly as possible and have taken the following measures to improve these areas:
• Split waves for male and female competitors
• No cut off times for athletes in an event
• Revised race times to ensure greater support at finish line.
• Finisher medals for all athletes
• A post-race lucky draw for all competitors, place getting will be recognised but celebrated no more than every other finisher.